February 7-8, 2015
A Fun Tournament for Everyone
Come and play! Ride the Sandia Peak Tram and SKI! visit Old Town! Visit Santa Fe! A good time is waiting to be had by all!
Albuquerque is one of the few locations where you can play soccer in the morning and ski in the afternoon!
New this Year for the Meltdown "Friendly"!
- Registration is a FLAT $125.00
- Our FUN Meltdown T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $5.00 per t-shirt (which keeps registration lower)!
- A REFUNDABLE $100.00 Referee Deposit will be required (to attract more Referee's)
- All teams 4th Game will end in a "shootout" (shots from the mark).
Schedules will be available closer to the tournament.
The tournament will be held on 22 (or more) fields at the beautiful Soccer Complex in Bernalillo, just a few minutes north of Albuquerque.
Each team is guaranteed 4 games:
"Friendly" Tournament Format
- U9 and U10 - 6-a-side.
- U11 and U12 - 8-a-side.
- U13 and up - 11-a-side.
Monitored FREE Substitutions will be allowed for ALL age groups from U09 through U19
- U7 and U8 - 5-a-side.
- U9 and U10 - 7-a-side.
Substitutions will be done by quarters.
Game durations and details will be as shown in the official rules (see below).
Roster for eams will be limited as follows:
- U9 and U10 - 10 players
- U11 and U12 - 14 players.
- Older - 18 players.
NOTE: Four guest players will be allowed per team.
Roster for AYSO teams will be limited as follows:
- U7 and U8 - 7 players.
- U9 and U10 - 10 players.
$125.00 per team
$90.00 per team (ALL players get t-shirts)
Click on the Register button to Register for either the Friendly or the FunFest! The button will be available when Registration is open.
Mandatory Check In
At checkin AYSO Primary Core Teams must provide:
- Registration form with medical release.
- Roster from eAYSO or signed by the Regional Commissioner.
- Player Cards (or 4 line up cards if you don’t have player cards – one for each game)